UNIQUE COURSE FOR TEACHERS & THERAPISTS IN PROBLEM SOLVING LEARNING
For Teachers and Therapists
Zarchin Institute is pleased to announce a unique course in the integrative developmental approach to assessment and correction of learning disabilities. This approach has been used for years at the Institute with great success in uprooting severe learning disabilities from their root.
Who should take the course?
This course in the integrative developmental approach is intended for educational and therapeutic professionals (psychotherapy, occupational therapy, etc.) who want to develop a new way to think about learning challenges and to acquire a powerful set of tools with which they will be able to uproot problems with reading, writing, mathematics, and more.
The 40 hour course is typically offered as twenty two- hour weekly sessions. The subjects covered by the course include:
- Various types of learning challenges.
- The physiology of learning readiness.
- The dynamics of the developmental sequence.
- The seven stages of the learning process.
- Understanding the sight-vision complex.
- Identification, understanding, application input, processing, output.
- The “no-method” method.
- The therapist-client relationship.
- The various types of reading problems.
- The learning dynamic.
- Cognitive coordination.